If you are like most people who wash their own car, you’ve probably never heard of waterless car wash. We are here to get the word out, because you don’t know what you’ve been missing.
Eco-friendly waterless car wash is biodegradable enzyme-based spray that dissolves dirt and grime on your car. It completely eliminates the need for a hose, bucket, soap/detergent and (depending on the product) wax. All you need to wash your car is a spray bottle and 2-4 microfiber towels.
It could not be simpler and easier to use.
Just spray on and wipe off. See for yourself:
If you have a product with a natural wax compound, you may also want to do a light buff. Very little elbow grease is required.
Why Should Everyone be Using it?
- You get a high-quality finish. The best eco-friendly waterless car washes produce high quality finishes, especially if they include a natural wax. Just look at the finish on these two cars, which were washed with our highest-rated waterless car wash: Aero Cosmetics Wash Wax All
- It’s fast. One person can wash a moderately dirty, mid-sized car in 20-25 minutes, including the wheels.
- Cost is not an issue. Many wash and wax waterless products are comparable in price to the cleaner, wax and water required for a traditional hand wash. In some cases, eco-friendly waterless car wash and waxes are less expensive.
- It’s better for the planet. You don’t need to use any water. This saves a precious resource (especially in drought-prone states) and saves you money. You also don’t wash grime off your car and into a watershed without treatment. And the wash and wax ingredients are environmentally friendly. That’s a win-win-win for anyone who cares about green or sustainable living.
- You can wash your car anywhere. You don’t need a driveway, hose and bucket to wash your own car. Nor do you need to drive somewhere just to pay someone so you can use their hose and water for the privilege of washing your own car. You can wash your car wherever it is parked. That’s freedom!
Put simply, eco-friendly waterless car wash is perfect for anyone who washes their own car and cares about saving money and time. It is a must have for anyone who cares about saving the planet.
If you are convinced, like we are, that eco-friendly waterless car was is the best way to wash your car, then visit our Shop to get great deals on the best products we’ve tested.
If you are intrigued, but want more information on waterless car wash, check out our detailed review of the leading products on the market.
If this Post is right up your alley and you would like more information on innovative automotive products that can help drivers save lives, money, time and the planet, then please Like our Facebook Page and Subscribe to our Newsletter to get the latest news and reviews.